- Before hurricanes Irma and María, 58% of Puerto Rican children lived in poverty.
- For more than 50 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico has provided a safe and creative place for kids and youths.
- 89% of BGCPR participants and their families live in poverty. After the hurricanes, their situation worsened.
- With schools damaged and not able to open with certainty, they need educational and support services more than ever.
- As always, our commitment is to serve as the second home for more than 15,000 kids and as a focal point in the community for assistance during this recovery effort.
Click here to donate: